Subject: [nfsv4] Announcing Bake-a-thon for Spring 2018

From: Bill Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 16:17:57 -0600

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce the Spring 2018 Bake-a-thon, hosted
at the Oracle offices in Ann Arbor, MI.  The event will run
from the morning of March 26th to noon on Friday, March 30th.

The technologies under test include NFSv4.0, 4.1, & 4.2, pNFS
and NFSoRDMA over InfiniBand.

I will be handling the registration process, so please send me
your attendee list.  The event is free of charge, but only
individuals and organizations with legitimate testing interests
will be allowed to register.  Due to space limitations, we can
only accept the first 25 registrants.

The Oracle offices are located at:

777 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Ste. 950
Ann Arbor, MI 48108

There are several decent and reasonably priced hotels just
east of Boardwalk and south of Eisenhower.  It looks to be an
easy walk from these to the Oracle office, but the building also
has plenty of free ground parking.  I'll post a parking map prior
to the event.  Sorry, but we are not able to offer a room discount.

We look forward to seeing you at Bake-a-thon!

-- 
Bill Baker - Oracle Linux NFS development