Subject: [nfsv4] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 06:12:43 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use RFC8174 boilerplate and maybe double-check the use of lower case
MUSTs and MAYs, e.g. should this sentence in the security considerations maybe
use an upper case MUST:

"The layout type specification must ensure that only data accesses
   consistent with the NFSV4.1 security model are allowed."