Subject: [nfsv4] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 18:15:36 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all involved for the work they did on this document.

I had the same confusion as Benjamin, and support his discuss. I also found one
very small grammar nit in §2:

>  (file) data:  is that part of the file system object which contains
>     the data to read or written.

Change to either "...to read or write." or "...to be read or written."

---

From: Tom Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 08:29:41 -0700

> On Apr 18, 2018, at 6:15 PM, Adam Roach <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Thanks Adam, I went with "...to be read or written."