Subject: [Nfvrg] IEEE Globecom 2014 interim nfvrg meeting

From: Dilip Krishnaswamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:05:01 +0530

Hi nfvrg team

If anyone plans to attend IEEE Globecom 2014 in Austin, TX, USA (Dec 8th to
12th, 2014), and would like to attend an interim nfvrg meeting post IETF
91, please let me know.
We have a room reserved for Wednesday Dec 10th between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. to
meet.
If you have some preferred topics that you would like to discuss at the
meeting (either a followup to the IETF discussions, or a new topic), please
feel free to mention when you write.
We can also discuss general directions for nfv research in 2015 based on
all the inputs that we have.

On the day prior (Tuesday afternoon), Steven Wright is leading a panel
discussion, and he has brought together demo presentations on nfv from the
community. Please do attend if time permits.

Thanks.

-Dilip Krishnaswamy
Sr Research Scientist, IBM Research ([email-masked])