Subject: [Nfvrg] Recursive orchestration of federated virtual network functions

From: Gino Carrozzo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 22:56:57 +0200

Dear all

we/ve  just uploaded a new I-D for NFVRG dealing with Recursive
orchestration of federated virtual network functions

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-felix-nfvrg-recursive-orchestration-00.txt

 There we discusses key points of the recursive resource orchestration and
propose
an architecture to allow federation and integration of different network
and computing resources residing in a multi-domain heterogeneous
environment across different providers.

To achieve this, our architecture uses a combination of recursive and
hierarchical
configurations for orchestration, request delegation and inter-domain
dependency management, with resource orchestrating entities (Resource
Orchestrators, RO) responsible for synchronization of resourcesavailable in
particular administrative domains.

Any your feeback would be much appreciated.
Best regards
Gino

-- 
==============================================================
  Dr. Gino Carrozzo
  Deputy Head of R&D

  mobile    : +39 348 7610 081
  landline  : +39 050 3871 679
  fax         : +39 050 3871 601
  e-mail    : [email-masked]
  web       : www.nextworks.it
  address   : Nextworks s.r.l.
                  via Livornese, 1027
                  56122 S.Piero a Grado, Pisa, ITALY
==============================================================