Subject: Re: [Nfvrg] RG adoption of draft-shin-nfvrg-service-verification

From: "Bhuvan \(Veryx Technologies\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:47:19 +0530

I support adoption of this draft.

Regards,

Bhuvan

From: Nfvrg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Krishnan, Ramki
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 7:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Nfvrg] RG adoption of draft-shin-nfvrg-service-verification

Hi,

This message is to open a two-week adoption call for
draft-shin-nfvrg-service-verification.

Looking forward to your explicit "support" or "no support" and your comments
on how this draft will contribute to a better understanding of the service
verification aspects of NFV.  If "no support", please indicate why.

The current draft is available at:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shin-nfvrg-service-verification/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shin-nfvrg-service-verification/

--

Thanks,

Ramki