Subject: [Nfvrg] Fwd: [irsg] [irtf-discuss] IAB Seeks Feedback on Nominees for IRTF Chair

From: "Diego R. Lopez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 21:21:46 +0000

For you to know and act…

Be goode,

Begin forwarded message:

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [irtf-discuss] IAB Seeks Feedback on Nominees for IRTF Chair
Date: June 24, 2016 at 19:43:55 GMT+2
To: "IETF Announcement List" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: IAB Seeks Feedback on Nominees for IRTF Chair

The IAB recently requested nominations for IRTF Chair. For details on
the position and further links, please see:
https://www.iab.org/2016/04/20/call-for-nominations-irtf-chair/

Following the call for nominations, which ran from 20 April 2016 through
through 22 June 2016, the IAB contacted each person that was nominated
and asked them to accept or reject their nomination. At this point, 5
people have indicated a willingness to serve. They are:

  Stephen Farrell
  Brian Haberman
  Dirk Kutscher
  Allison Mankin
  Colin Perkins

The IAB is actively soliciting comments on these people and their
ability to serve as IRTF Chair. Please send your remarks in confidence
about any or all candidates to [email-masked] and [email-masked] by
Friday, 22 July 2016. We thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager

--
"Esta vez no fallaremos, Doctor Infierno"

Dr Diego R. Lopez
Telefonica I+D
http://people.tid.es/diego.lopez/

e-mail: [email-masked]
Tel:    +34 913 129 041
Mobile: +34 682 051 091
----------------------------------

________________________________

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo da pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

---

From: "Diego R. Lopez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 21:37:26 +0000

For you to know and act…

Be goode,

Begin forwarded message:

  Stephen Farrell
  Brian Haberman
  Dirk Kutscher
  Allison Mankin
  Colin Perkins

The IAB is actively soliciting comments on these people and their
ability to serve as IRTF Chair. Please send your remarks in confidence
about any or all candidates to [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> and [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> by
Friday, 22 July 2016. We thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Cindy Morgan

Dr Diego R. Lopez
Telefonica I+D

e-mail: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Tel:    +34 913 129 041
Mobile: +34 682 051 091
----------------------------------