Subject: [Nfvrg] [ICIN 2019] Call for Papers - Submission due on October 8, 2018

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 13:06:19 +0000

22nd  Innovations in Cloud, Internet and Networks

                                                        February 19 - 21, 2019

                                                                 Paris, France

                                               https://www.icin-conference.org/

*********************************************************************************

Technically co-sponsored by IEEE, IEEE Communications Society

All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore Digital Library

******** Paper Submission Due: October 08, 2018******

The ICIN conference, established in 1989 and praised for the richness of its social networking, is also recognized for its continuous adaptation to emerging technical trends.

2019 will be the year of first large-scale 5G trials world-wide, targeting early network introduction, preliminary experimentation of network intelligence and orchestration solutions, and moving towards commercial large scale introduction in the 2020 horizon.

At ICIN 2019, the driving theme is “Network AI and Zero-Touch Communication Systems”: we focus on the challenges related to the integration of analytics and orchestration solutions, enablers and methods, into automatic and autonomic service delivery and network management and operations. The conference will foster presentation of novel approaches and technical solutions, as well as experimental validation and proof of concepts.

Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:

Enablers and use cases for 5G ‘zero-touch’ service delivery

Network Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Reasoning

Network Data Analytics, Anomaly Detection, Feature Extraction

Network automation and orchestration architectures and protocols

Societal and Legal Aspects of Network Automation

Autonomic, Cognitive and Intent-based Networking and Management

5G Network Architecture, Services and Protocols

5G Control and Management Architecture

5G Functional Decomposition and Composition

Advanced 5G Infrastructure Slicing and Radio Slicing

Scalability and multi-tenancy in 5G Networks and 5G network slicing

Network Programmability and Softwarization architectures and systems

Protocols for Ultra-Low Latency and Ultra-High Reliability

Fog, Edge and Multi-Access Computing, IoT and Vertical Industries

Software Defined Networking and High Availability

Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Orchestration

Service Function Chaining, Function Placement and Network Embedding

Big data and Fast Data Processing and Management

CDN Architectures and Network Cache Allocation Schemes

Advanced multimedia and real-time communications, QoS/QoE design

Performance, Optimization and Resource Dimensioning

Security, Trust and Privacy

Use of Blockchains in 5G Networking and Servicing

Measurement, Monitoring and Telemetry

Testbeds, Open source efforts and open standards

Submission Instructions

Submissions should be original, unpublished work, not currently under review by other conferences or journals. Papers submitted to ICIN 2019 will be assessed based on originality, technical soundness, clarity and interest to a wide audience.

Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done electronically through EDAS: http://edas.info/N24828

All submissions must be written in English and must use standard IEEE two-column conference template.

Papers can be of two types: Full papers or Short papers, up to 8 pages and 5 pages respectively, including tables, figures and references.

Demo papers of length of 3 pages are also solicited.

At least one author is required to register, at the full rate, to present accepted papers at the conference and for the paper to appear in the proceedings and the IEEE digital library.

https://www.icin-conference.org/

Important dates

Paper Submission Due: October  08, 2018

Paper Review Feedback: November 30, 2018

Final Papers Due: January 10, 2019

Conference: February 19-21, 2019

General Chairs:

Alex Galis (UCL, UK)

Fabrice Guillemin (Orange, France)

Technical Program Committee Chairs:

Rogier Noldus (Ericsson, Netherlands)

Stefano Secci (Sorbonne Université, France)

International Steering Committee Chair :

Noel Crespi, IMT, France

Technical Sponsors

IEEE Communications Society, IEEE,

We are looking forward to your submission at ICIN 2019

----------------------------------------------------

For further information, see https://www.icin-conference.org<https://www.icin-conference.org/>

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.