Subject: [Nmlrg] Call for agenda NMLRG #4 @ IETF 96, Berlin, Germany

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 03:58:55 +0000

Hi, all NMLRG,

We have requested a session of 2 hour for the our proposed NMLRG meeting for IETF-96 (Berlin, Germany) and are starting to collect agenda items for this sessions.

Please send us (anima-chairs at tools.ietf.org) requests for sessions by July  10th, Sunday, and include:

Name of time slot:
Name of draft(s):
Time requested:
Presenter name(s):
Brief description of what issues need discussing and what you hope to
accomplish by presenting (please focus on open issues, rather than a
status update):

More details about the IETF 96, Berlin, Germany can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/96/index.html

Again, presenters and draft authors please invoke active discussions in
the NMLRG list. We have very limited time for each topic in the
face-to-face meeting. Mail list is a very good place to discuss and reach
consensus on technical issues.

Best regards,

Albert & Sheng