Subject: [nsc] Fwd: FW: New Version Notification for draft-xue-aps-service-chaining-usecase-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 11:29:11 -0500

Hi all****

** **

There is a new draft which is the use case about address sharing issues in
service function chaining.****

The use cases are on the parental control service and offloading service.***
*

Your comments and opinions are appreciated.****

** **

Regards****

Li

****

** **

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:07 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:****

A new version of I-D, draft-xue-aps-service-chaining-usecase-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Li Xue and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-xue-aps-service-chaining-usecase
Revision:        00
Title:           Address Sharing Problem Use Cases in Service Chaining
Scenario
Creation date:   2013-10-21
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 7
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xue-aps-service-chaining-usecase-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-aps-service-chaining-usecase
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-aps-service-chaining-usecase-00

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to present two use cases on problems
   arising from address sharing in service function chaining.  The use
   cases are on the parental control service and offloading service.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat****

** **