Subject: [NSIS] No Conference Call next week

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 09:46:12 +0300

Hi all,

Someone reminded me about IETF rules on conference calls, see the bottom 
of the mail.  So, this is not feasible at the moment, so the conference
call is off.

thanks,
John

excerpt from:

 http://www.ietf.org/IESG/STATEMENTS/Interim-meetings.txt

- WG Interim meetings and Conference Calls need approval
  of relevant ADs
- They must be announced at least 30 days in advance
- The proposed agenda must be published at least 15 days before meeting 
- They cannot be held within 30 days prior to an IETF meeting
- They must be scheduled (location/timing) with fair access for all
  WG participants
- They do not substitute for the mailing list, and any decisions are
  not final and must be approved on the WG mailing list
- Detailed minutes (including list of attendees) must be sent to
  [email-masked] within 10 days of the meeting

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis