Subject: [NSIS] NSIS Draft Agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:24:17 +0300

Hi all,

The NSIS agenda is shaping up, actually it seems quite full.  Not all draft links 
work yet.

John

NSIS IETF 54 Agenda
===================
MONDAY, July 15, 2002
0900-1130 Morning Session

Agenda Bashing - John Loughney 5 min

Work Group Status - John Loughney 5 min
NSIS Requirements - Marcus Brunner - 30 minutes
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-req-02.txt

NSIS Threats & Security requirements - Hannes Tschofenig - 15 min
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-nsis-threats-00.txt

2 Level Signaling Architecture - Bob Braden - 15 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-braden-2level-signal-arch-00.txt

Framework
=========

Framework Structure for QoS Signaling - Kan Zhigang - 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kan-qos-framework-00.txt

A Framework for Bi-Directional QoS Signaling - Sharif Shahrier - 15 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shahrier-nsis-framework-00.txt

Next Steps in Signaling: A Framework Proposal - Robert Hancock - 10 min
http://www.epic.roke.co.uk/epic/draft-hancock-nsis-fw-00.txt

Analysis Issues
===============

NSIS Resilience - Sven van den Bosch - 10 minutes
draft-vandenbosch-nsis-resilience-00.txt

RSVP Security Properties - Hannes Tschofenig - 10 min
http://www.ersue.de/nsis/draft-tschofenig-rsvp-sec-properties-00.txt

Analysis on RSVP Regarding Multicast - X. Fu - 10 min
http://www-tkn.ee.tu-berlin.de/~fu/nsis/draft-fu-rsvp-multicast-analysis-00.txt

On path and off path signaling for NSIS	- Alban Couturier - 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schelen-nsis-opopsig-00.txt

Solutions
=========

Consideration of RSVP-TE Extension for Metro Network - [email-masked] - 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-metro-signaling-00.txt

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis