Subject: [NSIS] QoS framework.

From: Cedric Westphal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:47:18 -0700

Hi all,

we put together a document representing our perspective on a
NSIS qos signaling framework.

Here is the abstract:

Abstract

   This draft provides a framework for QoS signaling that is optimized
   for Mobile IP handoffs. It covers the horizontal signaling between
   access routers (ARs) as well as the vertical signaling along the
   packet data path, both of which are triggered by handoff of mobile
   node (MN). The key design goals are wireless bandwidth economy,
   fast QoS establishment along the new data path after handoff and
   secure protocol operation.

The document will eventually be available from the i-d editor queue. However,
only after Yokohama meeting. You can find it at:
http://people.nokia.net/~cedric/Papers/draft-westphal-nsis-qos-mobileip-00.txt
in the meantime.
Please send your comments,

Cedric & Hemant.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis