Subject: [NSIS] RSVP Security Properties as I-D

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:31:35 +0200

Dear all, 

I have submitted a draft about RSVP Security Properties. 
The draft contains a detailed description of RSVP security issues.
 
You will also find a copy of the draft at following URL:
http://www.ersue.de/nsis/draft-tschofenig-rsvp-sec-properties-00.txt

Your comments are welcome!

Ciao 
Hannes

=======================================================================

Abstract 

   As the work of the NSIS working group has begun there are also 
   concerns about security and its implication for the design of a 
   signaling protocol. In order to understand the security properties 
   and available options of RSVP a number of documents have to be read. 
   This document tries to summarize the security properties of RSVP and 
   to view them from a different point of view. This work in NSIS is 
   part of the overall process of analyzing other protocols and to 
   learn from their design considerations. This document should also 
   provide a starting point for further discussions.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis