Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-braden-2level-signal-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 06:21:05 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Two-Level Architecture for Internet Signaling
	Author(s)	: B. Braden, B. Lindell
	Filename	: draft-braden-2level-signal-arch-01.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2002-11-6
	
This memo defines an architectural framework for a wide variety of
Internet signaling protocols.  This framework has a two-level
organization: a common lower layer 'transport' protocol together with
a suite of upper-level signaling protocols.  The common lower level
protocol CSTP (Common Signaling Transport Protocol) provides a
transport-like service that may include reliable delivery and soft
state management.  The upper layer protocols, which implement
algorithms and data structures specific to particular signaling
applications, are generically called ULSPs (Upper-layer Signaling
Protocols).  This memo motivates the two-level design and describes
the service model, API, and operation of the lower level CSTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-braden-2level-signal-arch-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-braden-2level-signal-arch-01.txt".

----- End Included Message -----

----------
X-Sun-Data-Type: Multipart
X-Sun-Content-Length: 514
X-Sun-Charset: us-ascii
X-Sun-Content-Lines: 22

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-braden-2level-signal-arch-01.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-braden-2level-signal-arch-01.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis