Subject: [NSIS] Off-site participation at IETF 55 / text conferencing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 13:01:08 +0200

Hi all,

It seems that there will be an attempt to provide multicast plus instant messaging 
support for IETF 55.  What this means is that folks can follow the discussion and 
send questions to the NSIS meeting via instant messages.  

At each IETF meeting, two of the working group meeting rooms are equipped
for video multicast and remote participation.  That is, for every IETF
meeting slot, two of the working groups can see and hear the
meeting. For the 55th IETF, in *addition* to the usual network A/V, text
conferencing will be provided for every working group that meets.

What I need to know is, is anyone interested in this?  If so, then we'll 
need someone (in the meeting itself) to act as a moderator.  So, please let me 
know if you are interested in participating this way.  Also, if someone wants 
to volunteer to moderate, that would be great to know as well.

thanks,
John
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: "Freytsis, Ilya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 09:20:36 -0500

John,

I definitely would like to take advantage of this opportunity.

Ilya

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 6:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NSIS] Off-site participation at IETF 55 / text conferencing

Hi all,

It seems that there will be an attempt to provide multicast plus instant
messaging
support for IETF 55.  What this means is that folks can follow the
discussion and
send questions to the NSIS meeting via instant messages. 

What I need to know is, is anyone interested in this?  If so, then we'll
need someone (in the meeting itself) to act as a moderator.  So, please let
me
know if you are interested in participating this way.  Also, if someone
wants
to volunteer to moderate, that would be great to know as well.

thanks,
John