Subject: [NSIS] new draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:18:10 +0100

Hi all,

We have submitted a draft entitled "An architecture for a gradual
deployment of end-to-end QoS on an Internet-wide scale (Virtual
Service-aware Network)"
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-declercq-vsn-arch-00.txt)
This document introduces Virtual Service-aware Networks (VSNs) as a
solution for inter-domain resource reservation with Quality-of-Service
(QoS) on an Internet-wide scale. The proposed approach benefits from (but
is not restricted to) VPNs and off-path signaling, which enables the
gradual introduction of this architecture without changing the existing
routers.

Any comment to the draft and the proposed architecture is very welcome.

Thanks,
Sven

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis