Subject: [NSIS] Updated 2-level document

From: Bob Braden <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 22:09:50 GMT

Folks,

Some time ago John asked me to update my 2-level signaling draft.
Unfortunately a succession of urgent tasks kept me from doing it until
the very last minute ... today ... but it's now done and submitted.  I
believe it is more correct and more complete, and I hope it is
clearer.  In private discussions with some members of the WG, I have
found that some important aspects of the previous document were
misunderstood; I hope they will now be clearer.

It is available online at:

http://www.isi.edu/~braden/nsis/draft-braden-2level-signaling-01.txt

and also on the RSVP web page www.isi.edu/rsvp/ under publications.
And of course it will (eventually) roll out of the IETF repository.

Bob Braden

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis