Subject: [NSIS] LAN QoS

From: "Avella, Alejandro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:04:13 -0700

1.- Is LAN QoS in NSIS scope?   
2.- For example, is IEEE 802.1p/q considered by this working group for a
end-to-end QoS solution?	
Alejandro

*************************************************************************
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files, or previous
e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is 
confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the 
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not 
read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing,
distribution, or use of any of the information contained in or 
attached to this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the 
sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original 
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving them 
in any manner.  Thank you.
*************************************************************************