Subject: [NSIS] yet a possible NSLP

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:57:55 +0200

Hi all,

The following draft presents a potential NSLP, traceroute, which is 
based on stateless NTLP, namely using "record-route" in the messages, 
rather than storing routing/messaging info into local states:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-ccamp-traceroute-00.txt, .pdf

We tentatively apply CASP as underlying NTLP -- expecting to update it 
with NSIS WG NTLP, as well as change of the placement of the discovery 
component -- still, we find some issues would be of interest for NSIS, 
such as whether a stateless mode for NTLP is needed at all in general, 
tunnels/middlebox & non-NSIS cloud implications to NTLP for similar 
NSLPs, and so forth.

Any comments and suggestions will be very appreciated.

Regards,
Xiaoming

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis