Subject: [NSIS] Proposed draft "Mobility Support in NSIS"

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:43:09 +0200

Hi all,

Here is a new Internet Draft that we propose as a problem statement and 
proposed mechanisms to extend NSIS for mobility support:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-nsis-mobility-00.txt or
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-nsis-mobility-00.pdf

Following previous work (Michael Thomas, Cedric Westphal/Hemant Chaskar, 
Charles Shen, and many others), this Draft aims to provide an extensive 
view on mobility support related issues that will be of broad general use.

We welcome your comments. We are also especially interested in other 
open issues and studying how they may be addressed by future versions of 
the Draft.

Regards,
Xiaoming

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis