Subject: [NSIS] NSIS agenda at IETF 57

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 14:19:15 +0300

Hi all,

Here is my first shot at trying to organize the agenda for IETF 57.  As you can tell,
we have a very full agenda.

If I have left anything out or if anyone has general comments on the agenda, please let
me know.

Next Steps in Signaling Agenda

MONDAY, July 14, 2003
1530-1730 Afternoon Session I
=============================

Agenda bashing & WG Update 15 min
	Milestones
	Charter Update 
	Requirements Doc update

"NSIS Transport Protocol" - 45 min - Melinda Shore & Henning Schulzrinne
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schulzrinne-nsis-ntlp-00.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shore-ntlp-00.txt

Security, Threats & Authorization issues - 30 minutes - Hannes Tschofenig    
"RSVP Security Properties" & "NSIS Threats" 
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-threats-02.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-rsvp-sec-properties-02.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-nsis-qos-authz-issues-00.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-nsis-sid-00.txt

"Next Steps in Signaling: Framework" - 15 minutes - Robert Handcock
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-fw-03.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hancock-nsis-overload-00.txt

"Analysis of Existing Signaling Protocols" - 15 minutes - Jukka Manner
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-signalling-analysis-02.txt

TUESDAY, July 15, 2003
1300-1400 Afternoon Session I
=============================

"NSIS QoS Application Protocol" - 20 minutes - TBA
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-buchli-nsis-nslp-00.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-nsis-qos-nslp-00.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westberg-proposal-for-rsvpv2-nslp-00.txt

"NSIS Middle Box Signaling Application Protocol" - 20 minutes - Marcus Brunner
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brunner-nsis-midcom-ps-00.txt

Wrapup & Next Steps - 10 minutes - chair

Other relevant documents
------------------------
Requirements for IPv6 Signaling as NTLP
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-ipv6-signaling-req-ntlp-00.txt

Mobility Support in NSIS
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-nsis-mobility-00.txt

QoS Signaling for IP-based Radio Access Networks
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-nsis-signaling-ran-00.txt

RSVP Domain of Interpretation for ISAKMP
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-tschofenig-rsvp-doi-00.txt

Signaling for QoS Measurement
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-couturier-nsis-measure-00.txt

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 17:17:29 +0200

Hi John

Could you please introduce the following draft into the list
"NSIS Transport Protocol" ?
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westberg-nsis-rsvp-as-ntlp-01.txt

Best Regards,
Georgios

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 1:19 PM
Subject: [NSIS] NSIS agenda at IETF 57

> 1530-1730 Afternoon Session I
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-rsvp-sec-properties-02.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-nsis-qos-authz-issues-0
0.txt
> "Analysis of Existing Signaling Protocols" - 15 minutes - Jukka Manner
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-signalling-analysis-02.t
xt
> 1300-1400 Afternoon Session I
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westberg-proposal-for-rsvpv2-nslp-
00.txt
> Wrapup & Next Steps - 10 minutes - chair
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-ipv6-signaling-req-ntlp-00.tx
t