Subject: [NSIS] QoS Signaling for IP-based Radio Access Networks

From: "Sung Hycuk Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 13:16:54 +0900

Hi all,

The following draft presents QoS signaling procedures for 
IP-based radio access networks. The NSIS working group is currently 
standardizing a generic signaling protocol with QoS signaling as the first 
use case. It is desirable to consider QoS signaling for resource reservations 
in radio access networks where mobile nodes undergo frequent handoffs.
This draft aims to provide fast QoS re-establishment and fast release of 
old state after handoff. The draft also presents a specific QoS signaling scheme 
based on the proposed signaling procedures. The future versions of the draft 
will include more general descriptions of the signaling procedures based on 
the functionalities of NTLP/NSLP.

Title : QoS Signaling for IP-based Radio Access Networks
URL: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-nsis-signaling-ran-00.txt

We welcome any comments or suggestions.

Regards,

Seongho Jeong/Sung Hyuck Lee 	�ɚ�X��X��{"�'�~����i����
bz���j)fj��b��?�Ȭ