Subject: [NSIS] FW: ID Nits Reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 07:52:49 +0300

Hi all,

For those who are updating drafts or plan on submitting new ones, please
review the ID Nits.

thanks,
John

-----Original Message-----
From: ext IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 29 July, 2003 20:32
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: ID Nits Reminder

Dear Working Group Chairs:

In the course of your efforts, you will be submitting Internet-Drafts to the IESG
for consideration as RFCs.  Please note that all Internet-Drafts offered for
publication as RFCs must conform to the requirements specified in ID Nits
(http://www.ietf.org/ID-nits.html), or they will be returned to the author(s)
for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat strongly recommends that you address
all of the issues raised in this document before submitting a request to publish
an Internet-Draft to the IESG.  The content issues should be addressed early on
in the work since they are integral to the technical makeup of the Internet-Draft.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis