Subject: [NSIS] tenet reference on Analysis draft

From: "Avella, Alejandro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 09:30:09 -0600

Page 20, Section 6.1
I couldn't find a reference for tenet on the document, What about using this
one:

Anindo Banerjea, Domenico Ferrari, Bruce A. Mah, Mark Moran, Dinesh C.
Verma, Hui Zhang
The Tenet Real-Time Protocol Suite: Design, Implementation, and Experiences
(1996) 
IEEE ACM Transactions on Networking
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/banerjea96tenet.html

Alejandro Avella

*************************************************************************
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files, or previous
e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is 
confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the 
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not 
read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing,
distribution, or use of any of the information contained in or 
attached to this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the 
sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original 
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving them 
in any manner.  Thank you.
*************************************************************************