Subject: [NSIS] 18th Int. Teletraffic Congress 31 Aug - 5 Sept 2003, Berlin

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:58:04 +0200

Our apologies for receiving multiple copies of this email...

Reminder: Eearly bird discount expires on 1 Aug 2003!

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION CALL FOR PARTICIPATION CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

18th International Teletraffic Congress

31 August - 5 September 2003
Haus am Koellnischen Park, Berlin, Germany
"Providing Quality of Service in heterogeneous Environments"

http://www.itc18.org

This year, the global teletraffic community convenes in Berlin, Germany
in the first week of September. In this week you will have the chance
to participate in six tutorials, 133 presentations plus four invited
talks and to meet 400 experts in the field of teletraffic engineering
for advanced fixed and mobile networks.
Please find attached the Advance Programme (PDF).

See you in Berlin!

Joachim Charzinski, Ralf Lehnert, Phuoc Tran-Gia,
Technical Programme Committee co-chairs