Subject: [NSIS] Layer split details

From: "Geib, Ruediger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:39:32 +0200

Hi John,

yes, sounds reasonable.

|Currently, there is no WG NTLP draft yet, so it is hard to 
|say anything about it.  Hopefully Henning/Robert have a
|draft nearly ready for submission.  As the QoS NSLP draft
|has been published, and the NAT/FW NSLP draft should be
|ready shortly (I hope), it seems reasonable to try to target
|discussion in Minneapolis to resolve this issue.  Discussions
|in the framework doc did not produce consensus, so I think
|that framework doc should list issues related to the layer
|split, which should be, then, resolved in the version 01 drafts
|of the NTLP/NSLP protocol(s).
|
|Does this sound reasonable?
|
|John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis