Subject: RE: [NSIS] WG Last Call on "Analysis of Existing Quality of Servi ce Signaling Protocols"

From: "Avella, Alejandro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 08:54:04 -0700

I believe this is a good analysis of existing solutions that provides an
overview to new comers to this area.  I think it is a good informational
document.
Alejandro

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 6:24 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NSIS] WG Last Call on "Analysis of Existing Quality of Service
Signaling Protocols"

Hello all,

I would like to start a 2 week WG last call on the analysis document.  The
current version can be found here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-signalling-analysis-03.t
xt

The WGLC will run from December 11th to December 24th.  I'll leave it up to
the draft editor to co-ordinate issue tracking, etc.

thanks,
John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis