Subject: [NSIS] rsvp doi draft

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:44:56 +0100

hi nary tra, 

a few weeks ago you pointed me to the following paper: "ISAKMP Handshake for
SSL/TLS Ibrahim Hajjeh, Ahmed Serhrouchni, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des
Télécommunications, France, Frédérique Tastet, Thales Communications,
France"

i additionally found another paper by the same authors: "New Key Management
Protocol for SSL/TLS"

thanks for making me aware of these documents. i have asked the authors to
send me a copy and they did it. i have read these two document to address
your question. you asked whether it would be possible to register a new doi
value only (without anything else) - if i remember it correctly. 

after reading the paper i must conclude that the approach for writing a doi
seems to be reasonable. the authors of the above-mentioned papers also
follow the same approach as we did it. their intention is, however,
different. 

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis