Subject: [NSIS] NSIS WG Meeting at IETF59

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:33:02 +0200

NSIS WG Meeting 
IETF 59

MONDAY, March 1, 2004
1930-2200

WG Update - 5 min 
Chair

NSIS Documents updates - 30 min
Document editors
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-01.txt

NSIS Early Review - 60 min 
Review Team

Early Review discussion - 30 min
all

TUESDAY, March 2, 2004
1300-1400 Afternoon Sessions I

Security Discussion - 20 minutes
Hannes Tschofenig
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-threats-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-rsvp-sec-properties-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martin-nsis-nslp-security-01.txt

QoS Model Discussion - 20 minutes
Attila Bader, Cornelia Kappler, Jerry Ash
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bader-rmd-qos-model-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kappler-nsis-qosmodel-controlledload-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ash-nsis-nslp-qos-sig-proof-of-concept-01.txt

NSIS Mobility Discussion - 20 minutes
TBA
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manyfolks-signaling-protocol-mobility-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sanda-nsis-mobility-qos-proxy-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-mobility-issues-01.txt

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis