Subject: [NSIS] NSIS IETF 64 Agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:47:11 +0200

Hi all,

This is the proposed Agenda.  Please note that we will stick to times for the WG items; non working group items will be dropped if we start running short on time.

thanks,
John

WEDNESDAY, November 9, 2005
0900-1130 Morning Session I
TSV     nsis      Next Steps in Signaling WG

Agenda bashing - chair - 10 min

NATFW NSLP - Martin Stiemerling - 20 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-08.txt

NATFW NSLP Implementation Status - Hannes Tschofenig - 5 min

Mobility Applicability Statement for NSIS - TBA - 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-applicability-mobility-signaling-03.txt

GIST - Robert Hancock  20 mins 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-08.txt

Analysis of Options for Securing GIST - Hannes Tschofenig - 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-nsis-gist-security-00.txt

Path type support for NSIS signaling - Takako Sanda - 15 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sanda-nsis-path-type-03.txt

NSIS Flow ID and packet classification Issues - Takako Sanda - 15 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-nsis-flowid-issues-02.txt 

GIST over SCTP - Xiaming Fu - 5 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-nsis-ntlp-sctp-00 

GIST over SCTP - Xiaming Fu - 5 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-statemachine-01.txt

NSIS Operation Over IP Tunnels - Henning Schulzrinne - 10 min	
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-nsis-tunnel-01.txt 

AAA support for QoS signaling - Hannes Tschofenig - 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alfano-aaa-qosprot-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-radext-qos-02.txt          

Metering NSLP - Jurgen Quittek- 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fessi-nsis-m-nslp-framework-02.txt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dressler-nsis-metering-nslp-03.txt 

THURSDAY, November 10, 2005
1510-1610 Afternoon Session II
TSV     nsis      Next Steps in Signaling WG

QoS-NSLP - Jukka Manner - 15 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp-08.txt

QSPEC I-D - Jerry Ash - 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-07.txt

Y.1541-QOSM I-D - Jerry Ash - 5 min
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-00.txt.

User Application-to-User Plane Vertical Interface - Jerry Ash - 5 min
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ash-nsis-vertical-interface-00.txt

RMD-QOSM - Attila Báder - 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-04.txt

3GPP-QOSM - TBA - 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-nsis-3gpp-qosm-02.txt

A QoS Model for Signaling IntServ Controlled-Load Service - X. Fu - 5 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kappler-nsis-qosmodel-controlledload-03 

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis