Subject: RE: [NSIS] NSIS mobility issues

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:50:16 +0300

Hi all,

>|    - #1: CRN discovery
>|        the pros and cons of two discovery mechanisms on CRN was
>|        described in more details: either at NTLP  layer or NSLP
layer.
>
>I thought to remember that this issue has been solved at the last
meeting.
>The NTLP will discover the CRN "automatically": Only a NTLP 
>being already involved in the signaling session (i.e., having 
>stored state for that session) will discover the cross-over. 
>This NTLP, by definition, will have the right NSLP installed 
>locally. This result of "only NTLP nodes with the 
>corresponding NSLP will intercept and process messages".

I think that this might be good enough for now as well.  I think we
shouldn't try to do more until we actually have a bit more experience
with the protocols.

John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis