Subject: [NSIS] Updated draft (3GPP QoS Model)

From: "Seong-Ho Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:55:14 +0900

Hi all,

We have submitted an updated version of the draft "3GPP QoS Model for
Networks Using 3GPP QoS Classes". It can be found at
http://cclab.hufs.ac.kr/drafts/draft-jeong-nsis-3gpp-qosm-02.txt.

This draft describes an NSIS QoS Model (QOSM) based on 3GPP QoS
classes and bearer service attributes.  Specifically, this draft
describes additional optional parameters for QSPEC which carries 3GPP
QOSM specific information, how the QSPEC information should be
processed in QNEs, which and how other NSIS QoS models, e.g., RMD-
QOSM and Y.1541-QOSM, can be applied and interoperate with
the 3GPP PDP context signaling.

The major changes since -01 version include:
- Updated abstract, introduction, additional optional QSPEC parameters,
  and interoperation with 3GPP UMTS.
- Created a new section entitled "NSIS Signaling within the IP-based
  Transport Part of UMTS/GPRS".

Any comments or suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Seong-Ho

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis