Subject: [NSIS] Update draft "A QoS Model for Signaling IntServ Controlled-Load Service with NSIS"

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:09:47 +0200

Hi all,

We have submitted an updated version of the Internet draft "A QoS
Model for Signaling IntServ Controlled-Load Service with NSIS". It is 
available in 
http://user.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/~fu/nsis/cls_qosm/draft-kappler-nsis-qosmodel-controlledload-03.txt

This draft describes a QoS model to signal the IntServ Controlled 
Service with QoS NSLP, including its QSPEC and processing rules, and 
provides information about interoperation with the RSVP/IntServ 
signaling model.

The main change to version 02 is that we now included a complete set of 
"RSVP-style reservation" QSPECs (Appendix A) and updated text on 
mapping/interoperation between RSVP/CLS and QOS-NSLP/CLS (Section 6). In 
addition to the issues listed in Section 9, we would like to point to 
B.1 for your comments, further discussions.

Your suggestions, comments, reviews are very appreciated.
Thanks,
Xiaoming

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis