Subject: [NSIS] reminder: input on the NSLPID allocation policy

From: "Robert Hancock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:26:50 -0400

hi all,

following on from today's meeting, a reminder:

the GIST spec currently says that to allocate a new NSLPID (effectively, to
define a new NSLP), you can either
- make it private/experimental, in which case you can only use it on your
own network, or
- get IESG approval (including but not only standards action as a possible
approach)

if people think that some space should be provided for less formal policies
(e.g. expert review), they should say so now & with justification.	

at the moment, we are hoping to send the revised v10 to the IESG next week,
by default with the current policy left in.

cheers,

robert h.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis