Subject: [NSIS] Send IETF-68 slides on Monday!

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:27:11 +0100

Hi all,

Please send your slides for the NSIS WG session to nsis- 
[email-masked] **until Monday noon (CET)**.

The slides will be uploaded to the web site below and thus give all  
attendees the chance to read through them beforehand.

Slides will be available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=68

Thanks,

  Martin

[email-masked]
NEC Europe Limited |
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL |
Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis