Subject: [NSIS] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-cheng-nsis-multihoming-00.txt

From: Hong Cheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:10:02 +0800

Dear all,

We have submitted an individual draft regarding the multihoming issues. 
Please take a look and provide comments. The relevant information is in 
the forwarded announcement below.

cheers

Cheng Hong

================================================================
     * To: i-d-announce at ietf.org
     * Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cheng-nsis-multihoming-00.txt
     * From: Internet-Drafts at ietf.org
     * Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
     * Cc:
     * List-archive: <http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/i-d-announce>
     * List-help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
     * List-id: i-d-announce.ietf.org
     * List-post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
     * List-subscribe: 
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>, 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
     * List-unsubscribe: 
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>, 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
     * Reply-to: internet-drafts at ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: NSIS Multihoming Support Issues
	Author(s)	: H. Cheng, et al.
	Filename	: draft-cheng-nsis-multihoming-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2007-2-27

    The NSIS operation will be greatly affected by the multihoming
    development in IETF such as Monami6, Shim6, etc.  Solutions from
    these groups introduce different architecture elements and
    assumptions to the network layer, and thus render the current NSIS
    protocols ineffective or irrelevant.  This draft provides an analysis
    of the multhoming scenarios that have impacts on the NSIS operation.
    Requirements for NSIS multihoming support are derived from the
    discussions of the NSIS applicability in these scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-nsis-multihoming-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-cheng-nsis-multihoming-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cheng-nsis-multihoming-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-nsis-multihoming-00.txt>

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
I-D-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis