Subject: [NSIS] Draft agenda for IETF-68 in Prague

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:22:34 +0100

Hi,

Here is the draft agenda for the NSIS session (http://www3.ietf.org/ 
proceedings/07mar/agenda/nsis.txt):

IETF-68, Prague, CZ

**Draft Agenda for NSIS WG**

Chair(s):
John Loughney <[email-masked]>
Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>

TUESDAY, March 20, 2007
0900-1130 Morning Session I

* Agenda Bashing   (10 minutes)
   NOTE WELL
   Document Status and Accomplishments
   Milestones Review

* GIST - Robert Hancock (20 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-12.txt

* QoS NSLP - Jukka Manner (20 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp-12.txt

* NAT/FW NSLP - Hannes Tschofenig/Martin Stiemerling (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-14.txt

* Mobility Applicability Statement - Takako Sanda (20 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-applicability- 
mobility-signaling-06.txt

* QSPEC - Jerry Ash (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-15.txt

* RMD-QOSM - Georgios Karagiannis (15 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-09.txt
* Y.1541 QOSM - TBD (15 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-03.txt
* NSIS Operation over IP Tunnels - TBD (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-02.txt

* GIST state machine - TBD (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-12.txt
* GIST over SCTP - Christian Dickmann (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-01.txt

[email-masked]
NEC Europe Limited |
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL |
Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 12:01:25 +0100

Hi all,

There are some individual submissions to the NSIS working group which  
cannot be presented during the session. However, it suggested that  
people take a look at the drafts and discuss them if desired.

So the suggested further reading (of course, *after* reading the WG  
drafts :-) is:

> Inter-Domain Reservation Aggregation for QoS NSLP
> (draft-bless-nsis-resv-aggr-00)

>> Draft name: draft-cheng-nsis-multihoming-00
>>
> (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-nsis- 
> multihoming-00.txt
> )

> Draft name: HyPath (draft-cordeiro-nsis-hypath-03)

> NSLP Authorization (draft-manner-nsis-nslp-auth-03.txt)

Any other further readings is welcome!

Thanks,

   Martin

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

> Von: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
> Datum: 8. März 2007 14:22:34 MEZ
> An: nsis <[email-masked]>
> Betreff: [NSIS] Draft agenda for IETF-68 in Prague
>
> Hi,
>

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 12:12:41 +0100

+1:

> interdomain QOSM:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain- 
> qosm-04.txt

   Martin

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

> Datum: 9. März 2007 12:01:25 MEZ
> An: nsis <[email-masked]>
> Betreff: [NSIS] Some suggested further reading for IETF-68 in Prague
>
> Hi all,
>
> There are some individual submissions to the NSIS working group  
> which cannot be presented during the session. However, it suggested  
> that people take a look at the drafts and discuss them if desired.
>
>> Here is the draft agenda for the NSIS session (http:// 
>> www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/nsis.txt):
>>
>> IETF-68, Prague, CZ
>>