Subject: [NSIS] NSIS protocol dissectors for Wireshark

From: Andrew McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:30:04 +0100

Hi all,

When you need a break from doing your GIST WGLC review, you might want 
to play with some code, so...

We are pleased to announce that our NSIS protocol dissectors for 
Wireshark are now publicly available from:
http://nsis.srmr.co.uk/nsis/wireshark.html

These provide support in Wireshark for:
*  GIST (draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-13.txt), with SCTP MA support 
(draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-01.txt)
* QoS NSLP (draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp-13.txt), with QSpec 
(draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-16.txt)
* NAT/Firewall NSLP (draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-14.txt)
* 'Ping' NSLP (draft-juchem-nsis-ping-tool-01.txt)

The current version of these patches is 20070404.

If you are running Windows, then you can simply grab the binary 
Wireshark installer. If you're running some other OS, then you're 
probably intelligent enough to build your own using the source code.

Bugs and comments can be sent to me.

Regards,

Andrew

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis