Subject: [NSIS] Summary Refreshes on QoS NSLP

From: "David Palma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 10:38:02 +0100

Hi all,

I'm from the University of Coimbra and I've been working on QoS NSLP v13.

When reading about summary refreshes I wondered how we could decide what
sessions to include in the summary refreshes list. I believe that we could
not only include ready to refresh sessions but also sessions that in will
shortly (less than one second or so) be ready to refresh.

Is this assumption correct? Is there any way to calculate whether we should
refresh a session earlier or not, so that we can include it in the summary
refresh list?

Thank you in advance,
David Palma

-- 

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.413 / Virus Database: 268.18.22/739 - Release Date: 29-03-2007

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 20:25:33 +0300 (EEST)

Hi David,

What you describe is an implementation issue and depends on the 
deployment. Thus, we can't give any solution. Something along your 
description could be one way forward.

Cheers,
Jukka