Subject: [NSIS] Agenda for IETF-69 in Chicago

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:26:29 +0200

Dear all,

Here is the agenda for the NSIS WG session at the 69th IETF meeting  
in Chicago.

Be reminded that neither John nor me are able to attend this IETF  
meeting. Jukka Manner is chairing the session in Chicago. Thanks  
again to Jukka.

An always up-to-date version is available here:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/nsis.txt

IETF-69, Chicago, IL, US

**Draft Agenda for NSIS WG**

WG Chair(s):
John Loughney <[email-masked]>
Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>

Chair of the WG session at the IETF-69:
Jukka Manner <[email-masked]>

Important: Send any change request to
[email-masked] and [email-masked]

MONDAY, July 23, 2007
0900-1130 Morning Session I

* Agenda Bashing   (20 minutes)
   NOTE WELL
   Document Status and Accomplishments
   - GIST update
   Milestones Review

* Report from the interop in Karlsruhe - Roland Bless (10 minutes)

* QoS NSLP - Jukka Manner (15 minutes)

* NAT/FW NSLP - Hannes Tschofenig (15 minutes)

* Mobility Applicability Statement - Takako Sanda (10 minutes)

* QSPEC - TBD (5 minutes)

* RMD-QOSM - TBD (5 minutes)

* Y.1541 QOSM - TBD (15 minutes)

* NSIS Operation over IP Tunnels - TBD (10 minutes)

* GIST state machine - TBD (10 minutes)

* GIST over SCTP - TBD (10 minutes)

These individual drafts can be presented if time permits, after the  
WG items have been discussed (each of them max. 5 minutes):
* NSIS Multihoming Support Issues-  Cheng Hong
draft-cheng-nsis-multihoming-00

* HyPath - Luis Cordeiro

* reservation aggregation - Roland Bless

* Peering Data for NSIS Signaling Layer Protocols - Jukka Manner
draft-manner-nsis-peering-data-00.txt

* Authorization for NSIS Signaling Layer Protocols - Jukka Manner
draft-manner-nsis-nslp-auth-03.txt

[email-masked]
NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road,  
London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis