Subject: [NSIS] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: NAT/Firewall NSIS Signaling Layer Protocol (NSLP)
	Author(s)	: M. Stiemerling, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-15.txt
	Pages		: 88
	Date		: 2007-7-12
	
This memo defines the NSIS Signaling Layer Protocol (NSLP) for
   Network Address Translators (NATs) and firewalls.  This NSLP allows
   hosts to signal on the data path for NATs and firewalls to be
   configured according to the needs of the application data flows.  It
   enables hosts behind NATs to obtain a public reachable address and
   hosts behind firewalls to receive data traffic.  The overall
   architecture is given by the framework and requirements defined by
   the Next Steps in Signaling (NSIS) working group.  The network
   scenarios, the protocol itself, and examples for path-coupled
   signaling are given in this memo.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-15.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-15.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-15.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis