Subject: [NSIS] Presentations for the IETF-69 NSIS session due on Sunday July 22nd!

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:32:35 +0200

Dear all,

To give all people a chance to browse through your IETF NSIS  
presentation slides, I kindly request all presenters to send their  
presentations to

[email-masked]**

by

**Sunday, July 22nd, 11:30pm Chicago time!**

I will upload all the slides to the meeting materials web page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/69/materials.html

Thanks,

   Martin

[email-masked]
NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road,  
London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis