Subject: [NSIS] Comment on MIP Interaction section of Mobility I-D

From: "Shivanajay Marwaha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 10:10:58 +0800

Dear all,

My comment on MIP Interaction section (Section 5) of Mobility
Applicability I-D:-

MIP Interaction section needs to be cleaned up. For example figure 7 is
incorrect, this figure shows a signaling sequence chart for
"Receiver-Initiated QoS NSLP over Tunnel - Parallel Mode". However, in
the figure the MN (Sender) is sending the RESERVE message. 

Also, this section should illustrate how Tunnel I-D is applicable to MIP
cases. Redundant MIP signaling scenarios in the NSIS Mobility I-D from
NSIS Tunnel I-D should be removed.

Cheers,
Shiv

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: "Charles Shen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 03:31:20 -0400

Yes, it would be a good idea to synchronize the contents and clarify the
scope of presentations in the tunnel ID and the mobility ID where
the scenarios overlap.

Thanks.

Charles