Subject: [NSIS] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: QoS NSLP QSPEC Template
	Author(s)	: G. Ash, A. Bader, C. Kappler, D. Oran
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-20.txt
	Pages		: 55
	Date		: 2008-4-4
	
The QoS NSLP protocol is used to signal QoS reservations and is
   independent of a specific QoS model (QOSM) such as IntServ or
   DiffServ.  Rather, all information specific to a QOSM is encapsulated
   in a separate object, the QSPEC.  This document defines a template
   for the QSPEC including a number of QSPEC parameters.  The QSPEC
   parameters provide a common language to be re-used in several QOSMs
   and thereby aim to ensure the extensibility and interoperability of
   QoS NSLP.  The node initiating the NSIS signaling adds an initiator
   QSPEC, which indicates the QSPEC parameters that must be interpreted
   by the downstream nodes less the reservation fails, thereby ensuring
   the intention of the NSIS initiator is preserved along the signaling
   path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-20.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: "Martin Stiemerling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:12:44 +0200

Hi all,

Thanks to Jerry and the co-authors for updating the draft. 

Please review the draft and send your feedback.

  Martin

[email-masked]   <== NEW ADDRESS

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division
NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014  

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On 
> Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 10:45 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [NSIS] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-20.txt
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line 
> Internet-Drafts directories.
> Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail 
> reader implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII 
> version of the Internet-Draft.
>