Subject: [NSIS] Looking for new WG chair for NSIS

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:02:16 +0200

Hi,

John Loughney will step down as WG chair for NSIS. Thus we are looking 
for a replacement. If you are interested in becoming WG chair for NSIS 
together with Martin Stiemerling please send me a notification. Any 
candidate should send his or her notice no later then the 11th of May.

If you have any question about the position don't hesitate to send them 
to me or Martin.

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis