Subject: [NSIS] WG chair changes

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:37:59 +0200

NSIS Participants,

I would like to start with thank John Loughney for his long service as 
WG chair of NSIS. He is stepping down at this point.

I like to welcome Jukka Manner ([email-masked]) as new NSIS co-chair.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis