Subject: [NSIS] GIST TSL issue out of IESG review

From: "Martin Stiemerling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 16:31:46 +0200

Hi all,

There is one open DISCUSS out of the IESG review of GIST we need to address:
(ballot:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/ballot/1546/)

Tim Polk's comment [2008-03-27]:
Support for TLS is required, but different modes may be selected (e.g., different ciphersuites and authentication mechanisms).  These changes significantly impact the
security provided (and as a result, the degree to which the requirements in 4081 are met.)
The security considerations section should elaborate on the impact of server-only vs.
mutually authenticated TLS, as well as alternative authentication procedures, with respect
to the various requirements.

Any help is appreciated.

 Martin

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division
NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014 
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis