Subject: [NSIS] Mapping of QSPEC Parameters to specific Implementations

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:21:36 +0200

Hi all, 

the NSIS QSPEC document
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-21.txt contains a
number of parameters. I was wondering what experience you have regarding the
mapping of these parameters to concrete implementations (e.g., Linux TC). Is
documentation available somewhere? Any surprises and interesting insights?
Did you encounter problems?

The reason for my question is related to the discussions with had in DIME
regarding the ability to implement certain parameters in today's devices. At
IETF#73 we got some feedback during face-to-face discussions and we adjusted
our documents accordingly. 

More feedback from implementers in this group would be valuable to us.

Thanks in advance!

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis