Subject: [NSIS] Last Call: <draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-13.txt> (NSIS Operation Over IP Tunnels) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 07:53:22 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Next Steps in Signaling WG
(nsis) to consider the following document:
- 'NSIS Operation Over IP Tunnels'
  <draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-13.txt> as an Experimental RFC

This is the second IETF last call for this document. It had previously been last called (http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg07553.html) and approved by the IESG (http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg07730.html), but a very late IPR disclosure (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1461/) arrived during RFC Editor processing. Taking this disclosure into account, the WG has reconfirmed their consensus to publish this document. The purpose of this second IETF last call is to reconfirm the consensus of the IETF at large.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-01-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

/ipr/1456/
/ipr/1461/