Subject: [ntpwg] Fwd: reminder and remote participation information for today's meeting

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:53:04 -0400

Folks,

As previously discussed, there will be a face to face meeting of the
tictoc wg here at IETF 81. Note that I am cross-posting this to the ntp
wg as well as there is related discussions there.

For remote participation, there is an audio stream to listen and a
jabber channel for submitting comments/questions. The easiest way to
directly access the information is: http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/81/
General information is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/81/remote-participation.html

IETF-81 TICTOC WG Agenda
========================

Thursday, 28 July 2011, 1520-1720 EDT
(1940 - 2140 UTC / 1220 - 1420 PDT)

1.   Administrivia and Agenda Bashing

2.   ITU-T SG15/Q13 update

3.   IPsec security for packet based synchronization
      draft-xu-tictoc-ipsec-security-for-synchronization-01

4.   Time Synchronization Protocol Security Requirements

5.   Precision Time Protocol Version 2 (PTPv2) Management Information Base
      draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-00

6.   Transporting PTP messages (1588) over MPLS Networks
      draft-ietf-tictoc-1588overmpls-01

7.   UDP Checksum Trailer in Timing Protocols
      draft-mizrahi-tictoc-checksum-trailer-00.txt

8.   Network Time Mechanisms for Improving Computer Clock Accuracy
      draft-marlow-tictoc-computer-clock-accuracy-00

9.   Additional NTP Discussion Topics

10.  Wrap-up / Way Forward

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg