Subject: [Ntp] Upcoming IETF 104 meeting -- NTP related items

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 23:36:30 +0000

Folks,

IETF 104 is right around the corner, and we have much going on…

1.  NTS Interoperability project as part of the IETF 104 Hackathon

If you are planning to participate (in person or remotely), please give Dieter and I a quick heads up. I know some of you will be in attendance, but I think I’ve missed a few. It is not too late to join if you want to work on an implementation or do some testing.
So, those participating, please send Dieter and I the following information:
— Who is coming (in person)
— Who is planning to participate remotely
— What tool(s) do you prefer for coordination (include remote participation)? Last time we used an ether pad for general status and note taking, and zoom for chat and voice. What would folks prefer this time.
The projects we currently have listed are:

  *   NTS Implementation(s):
     *   ​https://gitlab.com/MLanger/nts<https://gitlab.com/MLanger/nts>
     *   ​https://github.com/Netnod/nts-poc-python<https://github.com/Netnod/nts-poc-python>
     *   ​https://github.com/wbl/nts-rust<https://github.com/wbl/nts-rust>

2. NTP working group meeting is on Tuesday

The draft agenda is up on the materials page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-104-ntp/

3. NTP WG dinner

Some folks are interested in gathering for dinner on Tuesday evening after the working group meeting. If you are interested in participating, please drop an email to Dieter and I just so we can get some idea of the number of people. Nothing fancy or formal…

Regards,
Karen

---

From: "Gary E. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 16:54:26 -0700

Yo Karen!

On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 23:36:30 +0000
"Karen O'Donoghue" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> If you are planning to participate (in person or remotely), please
> give Dieter and I a quick heads up.

I'm not sure if I can participate remotely, but I'll try.

>      *   ​https://github.com/wbl/nts-rust<https://github.com/wbl/nts-rust

Thanks to Hal Murray, NTPsec has initial code working:

    https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec.git

I should have two public NTS-KE/NTPD servers up before Tuesday.  let
me know how I can test interoperability.

RGDS
GARY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gary E. Miller Rellim 109 NW Wilmington Ave., Suite E, Bend, OR 97703
	[email-masked]  Tel:+1 541 382 8588

	    Veritas liberabit vos. -- Quid est veritas?
    "If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it." - Lord Kelvin