Subject: [Ntp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-schiff-ntp-chronos-02.txt

From: Neta R S <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 17:11:49 +0200

Hi all,

We have submitted a new version of Chronos, which experimentally addresses
its precision and accuracy.

Thanks,
The authors.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 4:42 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-schiff-ntp-chronos-02.txt
To: Michael Schapira <[email-masked]>, Tal Mizrahi <
[email-masked]>, Neta Rozen Schiff <[email-masked]>,
Danny Dolev <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-schiff-ntp-chronos-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Neta Rozen Schiff and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-schiff-ntp-chronos
Revision:       02
Title:          A Secure Selection and Filtering Mechanism for the Network
Time Protocol Version 4
Document date:  2019-03-11
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schiff-ntp-chronos-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schiff-ntp-chronos/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schiff-ntp-chronos-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schiff-ntp-chronos
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schiff-ntp-chronos-02

Abstract:
   The Network Time Protocol version 4 (NTPv4) defines the peer process,
   the clock filter algorithm, the system process and the clock
   description algorithm.  The clock filter algorithm and the system
   process, as defined in RFC 5905, are the mechanism according to which
   an NTP client chooses the NTP servers it synchronized with.  This
   document specifies an alternative set of client mechanisms, named
   Chronos, that is backward compatible with NTPv4, and offers an
   improved level of security against time shifting attacks.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat