Subject: [Ntp] Changes in draft-ntp-interleaved-modes

From: Miroslav Lichvar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:22:26 +0200

I've prepared changes for the interleaved draft to address (most of?)
the issues pointed out in recent reviews and discussions. I tried to
improve the introduction and also added a whole new section about
protocol failures. The IANA considerations and acknowledgements were
moved after the security considerations.

I didn't upload it as a new version to the datatracker yet. I don't
feel very comfortable making such changes at the current document
state. I'd appreciate if people could check the sanity and grammar.

The diff of the txt output:
https://gist.github.com/mlichvar/39990dccb8256cb645eadfa8f03082ef

The whole txt document:
https://gist.github.com/mlichvar/5583a78623a6a1129512c0bb89c99c3b

The source code:
https://github.com/mlichvar/draft-ntp-interleaved-modes

Thanks,

-- 
Miroslav Lichvar