Subject: [nvo3] Updated problem statement: draft-narten-nvo3-overlay-problem-statement-03.txt

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:20:42 -0400

As most of you probably know, a revised version of the problem
statement was posted last week. It contains many text changes, most of
which were discussed on the list. The main thrust of the text changes
was general clarification and removing (or tweaking) wording that was
perceived as possibly biasing the problem statement in favor (or
against) a particular solution or approach.  I believe I have
responded to all the comments that were raised on the list, but if I
missed anyone's comments, please send me a reminder. There are a
couple of notes I need to respond to subsequent to the posting of the
document (e.g., from J. Farkos) that I haven't gotten to yet.

Consistent with yesterday's message from the chairs and to make the
best use of Tuesday's time slot, it would be helpful if issues with
the current version of the document could be raised in advance of the
Tuesday session. Also, when raising issues, it would help to be clear
whether the issue is fundamental to accepting the document as a WG
document, or whether they are comments that should be addressed in the
next revision.

Thomas (on behalf of all the authors)

---

From: "Mcdysan, David E" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:54:17 -0400

Hi,

This is a well written draft and easy (at least for me) to understand.

I think it is a great starting point for the wg problem statement.

Thanks,

Dave

On 7/27/12 5:20 PM, "Thomas Narten" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>nvo3 mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nvo3