Subject: [nvo3] meeting details have been sent

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 07:50:57 -0400

To all participants in today's Interim Meeting -

Remote participation details have been sent to all registered attendees 
for today's NVO3 Interim Meeting. Additionally, location and logistics 
information has been sent to participants that registered for in-person 
attendance. These were sent on the 18th and 19th respectively, from me, 
BCC to the email address that was provided in the registration form.

At least one person has informed me that these emails were caught by 
their spam filters. Any registered attendees that need this information 
should let me know - I can send it again directly.

Cheers,
-Benson

---

From: Eric Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:05:33 -0400

Benson,

	I will need to leave the meeting network and head for my Hotel very soon.  

	I will try to get on-line via the Hotel roughly 10-15 minutes before the meeting
starts.  At this point, I still do not have the participant information.

--
Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Benson Schliesser
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:51 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [nvo3] meeting details have been sent

Remote participation details have been sent to all registered attendees for today's NVO3 Interim Meeting. Additionally, location and logistics information has been sent to participants that registered for in-person attendance. These were sent on the 18th and 19th respectively, from me, BCC to the email address that was provided in the registration form.

At least one person has informed me that these emails were caught by their spam filters. Any registered attendees that need this information should let me know - I can send it again directly.

Cheers,
-Benson

_______________________________________________
nvo3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nvo3