Subject: [nvo3] updated Interim agenda

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:22:15 -0500

NVO3 Interim Meeting Participants -

The agenda for the upcoming 20-Sep-2012 Interim Meeting has been 
updated. Please find the latest version at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2012/09/20/nvo3/agenda/agenda-interim-2012-nvo3-1.

Please note that each section of the agenda has a Discussion time-slot. 
Read the drafts in advance and come prepared for detailed discussion of 
next-steps.

Presenters, please send your slides to the chairs ASAP. They must be 
uploaded in advance for remote attendees. You will forfeit your 
time-slot if we do not receive slides by 6pm EDT on Wed evening.

The agenda also includes a list of registered attendees. If you plan to 
attend the meeting, please double-check to see that your name is 
included. All attendees must be on the list in order to attend!

Remote participation details will be sent to all registered attendees in 
the next couple days.

Cheers,
-Benson & Matthew

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 09:53:43 +0200

I apologize if this was already distributed and I missed it. Was the
Webex information for remote attendees made available? 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of
> Benson Schliesser
> Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 10:22 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [nvo3] updated Interim agenda
> 
> uploaded in advance for remote attendees. You will forfeit your time-
> slot if we do not receive slides by 6pm EDT on Wed evening.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> nvo3 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nvo3

---

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 09:02:56 -0500

Hi, Dan.

Remote participation details will be sent directly to registered
participants later today.

Cheers,
-Benson