Subject: [nvo3] Call for Agenda Items for NVO3 at IETF85

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 16:01:24 -0500

NVO3 Participants -

NVO3 is scheduled for a meeting during the upcoming IETF-85 meeting in 
Atlanta during Thursday 8-Nov-2012, Morning Session I 0900-1130, in 
Salon D. Please see https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/85/agenda.html 
for more details.

All contributors that wish to present during this meeting must send a 
request to the chairs ([email-masked]) by Tuesday 23-Oct-2012.

The agenda will be organized to align with our Dec 2012 milestones. 
Specifically, priority will be given to discussions related to the 
following:
   Dec 2012 - Problem Statement submitted for IESG review
   Dec 2012 - Framework document submitted for IESG review
   Dec 2012 - Data plane requirements submitted for IESG review
   Dec 2012 - Operational Requirements submitted for IESG review
See http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nvo3/charters for more information.

Please note that the cut-off for individual version 00 drafts is Monday 
15-October-2012, and the cut-off for >00 drafts is 22-Oct-2012. See 
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2012.html#IETF85 for more 
details on these dates.

Cheers,
-Benson & Matthew