Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-jin-nvo3-virb-centralized-00.txt

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 16:05:03 -0500

Hi, FYI, and comments/suggestions. Thanks. I-D Action:
draft-jin-nvo3-virb-centralized-00.txt
------------------------------

   - *To*: i-d-announce at ietf.org <[email-masked]>
   - *Subject*: I-D Action: draft-jin-nvo3-virb-centralized-00.txt
   - *From*: internet-drafts at ietf.org <[email-masked]>
   - *Date*: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:22:16 -0800
   - *Delivered-to*: i-d-announce at ietfa.amsl.com<[email-masked]>
   - *List-archive*: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce>
   - *List-help*:
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help<[email-masked]?subject=help>>

   - *List-id*: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>
   - *List-post*: <mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>>
   - *List-subscribe*: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
   <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe<[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>>

   - *List-unsubscribe*: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/i-d-announce>,
   <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe<[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>>

   - *Reply-to*: internet-drafts at ietf.org <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtualized Integrated Routing & Bridging with
centralized control plane
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-jin-nvo3-virb-centralized-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-12-13

Abstract:
   The network in datacenter is required to provide a tenant network,
   which should be virtualized, and be able to provide L2 switching or
   L3 routing capability.  A combined L2&L3 solution could provide great
   scalability for both Layer2 and Layer3 switching.  In this document,
   we propose to apply centralized server to be the control plane of the
   combined L2&L3 solution, to provide better scalability for the
   control plane.  The combined L2&L3 solution in this draft is named
   Virtualized Integrated Routing&Bridging (shorted as VIRB).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft
is:https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jin-nvo3-virb-centralized

There's also a htmlized version available
at:http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jin-nvo3-virb-centralized-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP
at:ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/