Subject: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 09:48:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Framework for DC Network Virtualization
        Authors         : Marc Lasserre
                          Florin Balus
                          Thomas Morin
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Yakov Rekhter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-01-20

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework for Network Virtualization
   Overlays (NVO3) and it defines a reference model along with logical
   components required to design a solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/