Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast-01.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 09:24:10 -0500

Hi all,

We submitted this draft to nvo3.
The revision is based on the comments we received on dhc list, you can
check the list archive for the discussion.
Previous version was presented in nvo3  before.

The authors believe that nvo3 is the right place and the draft is mature
enough to advance.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast
Revision:       01
Title:          DHCP Options for Configuring VXLAN Network Identifier and
Multicast Addresses in VXLAN
Document date:  2014-05-14
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          12
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast-01

Abstract:
   This document defines DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 options for assigning VXLAN
   Network Identifier and multicast addresses for the Tunnel End Point
   in the Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network (VXLAN) environments.
   New DHCP options are defined which allow a VXLAN Tunnel End Point or
   Network Virtualization Edge to request any source multicast address
   for the newly created virtual machine.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat