Subject: [nvo3] 答复: Re: IETF 90 NVo3 Slot Requests - Toronto

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 09:28:37 +0800

Hi Sam,
I would like to request a time slot to discuss 
draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs-00 and 
draft-gu-nvo3-virt-edge-auto-discovery-00.
 
Topic: VN auto-provisioning requirements and NVE auto-discovery  protocol
Draft URL: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs/
                    
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nvo3-virt-edge-auto-discovery/    
 
Brief statement of objective and issues that need to be discussed and 
resolved via the presentation: 
         VN auto-provisioning discussion and Introduce NVE auto-discovery 
protocol as a potential protocol for use within NVO3.
Request Duration: 10 minutes
Speaker:  Zhongyu Gu
 
Regards,
Zhongyu