Subject: [nvo3] IETF 90 NVo3 Slot Requests - Toronto

From: "Vic Liu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 15:24:55 +0800

Hi Sam,

We need a slot to present " draft-liu-NVo3-PS-VxLAN-perfomance-00.txt".

- topic: Problem Statement for VxLAN Performance Test

- draft: draft-liu-NVo3-PS-VxLAN-perfomance-00.txt

- brief statement of objectives and issues that need to be discussed and
resolved via the presentation during the meeting : problem statement for
VxLAN performance and test methodology on VSwitch   

- requested duration (norm is 10 min):  5 minutes

- speaker Given-name FAMILY-NAME:  Vic Liu

-draft will be post to mail list soon.

Thanks
Vic Liu

China Mobile

---

From: Lucy yong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 17:16:55 +0000

Hi Sam,

- topic: network virtualization edge (NVE) data plane interoperability functionality
- draft URL:  http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-nve
- brief statement of objectives and issues that need to be discussed and resolved via the presentation during the meeting: address for the interoperability between an NVE and its attached tenant systems and between the NVEs
- requested duration: 10 min
- speaker name:  Lucy Yong

Lucy