Subject: Re: [nvo3] IPR Poll for draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe-04

From: "Elzur, Uri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 20:44:13 +0000

I’m not aware of any undisclosed IPR for this draft

Thx

Uri (“Oo-Ree”)
C: 949-378-7568

From: nvo3 [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Pankaj Garg
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 10:32 PM
To: Michael Smith (michsmit); Bocci, Matthew (Matthew); [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; NVO3
Subject: Re: [nvo3] IPR Poll for draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe-04

Me neither.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Michael Smith (michsmit)<mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: ‎3/‎24/‎2015 3:31 AM
To: Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; NVO3<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [nvo3] IPR Poll for draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe-04
I’m not aware of any IPR on this draft.
Michael

From: <Bocci>, "Matthew (Matthew)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Friday, March 20, 2015 at 1:55 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, NVO3 <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [nvo3] IPR Poll for draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe-04

This mail starts an IPR poll on
draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe-04.

Authors, are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe-04?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email stating of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The response needs to be sent to the NVO3 WG mailing list. The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and each contributor.

If you are on the NVO3 WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

We will close this poll on 4th  April 2015 or later if we have not heard from
all authors/contributors by then.

Matthew & Benson

---

From: Puneet Agarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:58:30 -0700

I am not aware of any undisclosed IPR for this draft.

Thanks.

-Puneet