Subject: [nvo3] NVO3 WG Adoption of draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-framework-00

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 11:10:41 -0700

The chairs have confirmed that NVO3 WG consensus is in favor of adopting
draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-framework-00. All co-authors have provided statements
regarding IPR disclosure (refs below). At this time the draft is adopted.

Authors, please resubmit the document as draft-ietf-nvo3-mcast-framework-00.

Thanks,
-Benson&  Matthew

draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-framework-00 	IPR Disc
A. Ghanwani 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/nvo3/w9NH3na_xbQuSRFmRmX2uOSFi_0
L. Dunbar 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/nvo3/bETA-_ULFjSqULfWmpV_SnJjBrA
M. McBride 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/nvo3/7ePpRmUUX9xe9quysRPFQ3thluI
V. Bannai 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/nvo3/491ALoCiqUP6ljgL7wWxdDr16OE
R. Krishnan 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/nvo3/J2N2Px4zDEceGDTKqoBZ_P3iDBM