Subject: [nvo3] WebEx meeting invitation: NVO3 @ IETF-93

From: NVO3 Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 09:04:20 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NVO3 Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

NVO3 @ IETF-93
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
3:50 pm  |  Sweden Summer Time (Stockholm, GMT+02:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1abcec1d4586a09025a6e9190b8511fb
Meeting number: 649 726 463
Meeting password: overlay

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me3c47383bfc89615fbce2b4a676db709

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:14:12 +0200

FYI, as you can see from the info forwarded, we will display slides via
WebEx during today's NVO3 meeting in Prague.

For those of you that wish to follow-along remotely, please note that we
will not be using WebEx for audio today. Rather, you may hear the room by
using one of the mechanisms available at
http://ietf.org/meeting/93/remote-participation.html.

-Benson & Matthew

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 11:04 AM, NVO3 Working Group <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>      Hello,   NVO3 Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.
>    *NVO3 @ IETF-93*  Wednesday, July 22, 2015  3:50 pm  |  Sweden Summer
> Time (Stockholm, GMT+02:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins      *Join WebEx meeting*
> <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1abcec1d4586a09025a6e9190b8511fb>
> Meeting number: 649 726 463  Meeting password: overlay   Add this meeting
> <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me3c47383bfc89615fbce2b4a676db709>
> to your calendar.    Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
> <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc>     IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that
> this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the
> session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By
> joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you
> do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do
> not join the session.
>
> _______________________________________________
> nvo3 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nvo3
>
>