Subject: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 15:46:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases for Data Center Network Virtualization Overlays
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-08-04

Abstract:
   This document describes Data Center (DC) Network Virtualization over
   Layer 3 (NVO3) use cases that can be deployed in various data
   centers and serve to different applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/