Subject: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:36:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architecture for Overlay Networks (NVO3)
        Authors         : David Black
                          Jon Hudson
                          Lawrence Kreeger
                          Marc Lasserre
                          Thomas Narten
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-05.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document presents a high-level overview architecture for
   building overlay networks in NVO3.  The architecture is given at a
   high-level, showing the major components of an overall system.  An
   important goal is to divide the space into individual smaller
   components that can be implemented independently and with clear
   interfaces and interactions with other components.  It should be
   possible to build and implement individual components in isolation
   and have them work with other components with no changes to other
   components.  That way implementers have flexibility in implementing
   individual components and can optimize and innovate within their
   respective components without requiring changes to other components.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/