Subject: [nvo3] EXTENSION OF Last Call: <draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-15.txt> (Use Cases for Data Center Network Virtualization Overlay Networks) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 06:07:18 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network Virtualization Overlays
WG (nvo3) to consider the following document:
- 'Use Cases for Data Center Network Virtualization Overlay Networks'
  <draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-15.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-01-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes data center network virtualization overlay
   (NVO3) network use cases that can be deployed in various data
   centers and serve different data center applications.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.