Subject: [nvo3] Milestones changed for nvo3 WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 06:23:55 -0800

Changed milestone "Architecture submitted for IESG review", set
resolution to "Done".

Changed milestone "Use Cases submitted for IESG review", resolved as
"Publication Requested".

Deleted milestone "Security Requirements submitted for IESG review".

Changed milestone "Data Plane Solution submitted for IESG review", set
due date to August 2017 from October 2015.

Changed milestone "Data Plane Requirements submitted for IESG review",
set due date to September 2017 from October 2015.

Changed milestone "Recharter or close working group", set due date to
December 2017 from December 2015.

Changed milestone "Control Plane Requirements submitted for IESG
review", set due date to December 2017 from October 2015.

Changed milestone "Operational Requirements submitted for IESG
review", set due date to December 2017 from October 2015.

Changed milestone "NVE - NVA Control Plane Solution submitted for IESG
review", set due date to December 2017 from October 2015.

Changed milestone "End Device - NVE Control Plane Solution submitted
for IESG review", set due date to December 2017 from October 2015.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/nvo3/charter/