Subject: [nvo3] IPR Poll for draft-ietf-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req-10

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:25:32 +0000

This mail starts an IPR poll on https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req-10.txt in preparation for WG last call.
Authors and contributors, are you aware of any IPR that applies to this draft?
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?
If you are listed as a document author or contributor, please respond to
this email stating of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The response needs to be sent to the NVO3 WG mailing list. The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and each contributor.
If you are on the NVO3 WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
We will close this poll on 11th November 2017 or later if we have not heard from
all authors/contributors by then.
Matthew and Sam

---

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 13:24:26 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Thanks, --David

From: Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 6:26 AM
To: [email-masked]; NVO3 <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IPR Poll for draft-ietf-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req-10

Matthew and Sam

---

From: Lawrence Kreeger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 07:40:36 -0700

I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

 - Larry

On Oct 30, 2017 3:25 AM, "Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB)" <
[email-masked]> wrote:

This mail starts an IPR poll on https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-
ietf-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req-10.txt in preparation for WG last call.

Authors and contributors, are you aware of any IPR that applies to this
draft?

We will close this poll on 11th November 2017 or later if we have not heard
from

Matthew and Sam

---

From: Liyizhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 01:07:30 +0000

Thanks,
Yizhou

From: Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 6:26 PM
To: [email-masked]; NVO3
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IPR Poll for draft-ietf-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req-10

Matthew and Sam