Subject: [nvo3] IPR Poll for draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-06

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 17:35:39 +0000

This mail starts an IPR poll on draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-06 in preparation for WG last call.

Authors and contributors, are you aware of any IPR that applies to this draft?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you are listed as a document author or contributor, please respond to
this email stating of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The response needs to be sent to the NVO3 WG mailing list. The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and each contributor.

If you are on the NVO3 WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Matthew and Sam

---

From: Jesse Gross <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 10:29:57 -0800

I'm not aware of any IPR related to draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve which has
not already been disclosed.

Jesse

---

From: "T. Sridhar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 21:38:03 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR. 

Thanks,
Sridhar

> On Mar 6, 2018, at 10:35 AM, Jesse Gross <[email-masked]> wrote:
>