Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Invitation: OAuth Security Workshop 2021

From: Daniel Fett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 10:46:41 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to the OAuth Security Workshop 2021, a
fully-virtual, two-day event on

 *November 30 and December 1, 2021 (UTC).*

The OAuth Security Workshop (OSW) aims to improve the security of OAuth,
OpenID Connect, GNAP and related Internet protocols by facilitating
direct exchange among academic researchers, standardization group
members and industry experts.

For this edition of the OSW, we use a simplified submission process:
Session proposals will be collected online before the event. The
schedule will be assembled by the organziation committee from these
session proposals.

Please submit a session proposal if

 * you want to give a talk or tutorial,
 * you are interested in convening a working session on a topic,
 * or if you want to discuss a topic or question, whether you are an
expert in that topic or not.

Every participant can propose and conduct a session. We explicitly
invite newcomers to submit a session proposal.

OSW welcomes all topics that roughly fit into the areas OAuth, OpenID
Connect, and GNAP, be it from a standardization, application, or
research perspective.

Thanks to our sponsor yes.com, the event will be free of charge. A prior
registration is required.

Please find more information at https://oauth.secworkshop.events.

-Daniel
[email-masked]

-- 
https://danielfett.de