Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: Webex meeting changed: OAuth WG Virtual Office Hours

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 11:59:03 -0500

Sending this again to make sure that you can add it to your calendar.

Regards,
 Rifaat

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Web Authorization Protocol Working Group <messenger=
[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 9:23 AM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Webex meeting changed: OAuth WG Virtual Office Hours
To: <[email-masked]>

Web Authorization Protocol Working Group changed the Webex meeting
information.

When it's time, join the Webex meeting here.

Occurs every 2 week(s) on Wednesday effective Wednesday, October 6, 2021
from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM, (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
6:00 PM  |  (UTC+02:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm,
Vienna  |  30 mins

Join meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m99294f81d0579def6aba62a54c1fb02c>

*More ways to join:*

*Join from the meeting link*
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m99294f81d0579def6aba62a54c1fb02c

*Join by meeting number*
Meeting number (access code): 643 148 548
Meeting password: BWsAF9rT

*Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)*
+1-650-479-3208,,643148548## <%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*643148548%23%23*01*>
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

*Join by phone*
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

*Join from a video system or application*
Dial [email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com
  _______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth