Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for adoption - JWK Thumbprint URI

From: Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 16:36:36 +0000

I support adoption.  This specification solves the need for having a key identifier that is also a URI.

                                                       -- Mike

From: OAuth <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2022 6:27 AM
To: oauth <[email-masked]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [OAUTH-WG] Call for adoption - JWK Thumbprint URI

All,

This is a call for adoption for the JWK Thumbprint URI draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-oauth-jwk-thumbprint-uri/

Please, provide your feedback on the mailing list by Jan 27th.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Torsten Lodderstedt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:38:03 +0100

I support adoption.

> Am 14.01.2022 um 17:36 schrieb Mike Jones <Michael.Jones=[email-masked]>:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

---

From: Dave Tonge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:25:41 +0100

I support adoption

On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 at 17:38, Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> *From:* OAuth <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of * Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
> *Sent:* Thursday, January 13, 2022 6:27 AM
> *To:* oauth <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* [EXTERNAL] [OAUTH-WG] Call for adoption - JWK Thumbprint URI
>
>
>
> All,
>
> This is a call for adoption for the *JWK Thumbprint URI* draft:
> Please, provide your feedback on the mailing list by *Jan 27th*.
>
> Regards,
>  Rifaat & Hannes
>
>

-- 
Dave Tonge
CTO
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
t: +44 (0)117 280 5120

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at fca.org.uk/register.
Moneyhub Financial
Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration number
06909772 .
Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2018 ©

DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright,
and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or of any
information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful.
Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are
virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
attachments for viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may
be monitored and recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this
company's business. Any opinions expressed in this email (or in any
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited or of any other group
company.

-- 

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology 
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct 
Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the 
Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at https://register.fca.org.uk/ 
<https://register.fca.org.uk/>. Moneyhub Financial Technology is registered 
in England & Wales, company registration number 06909772. Moneyhub 
Financial Technology Limited 2020 © Moneyhub Enterprise, Regus Building, 
Temple Quay, 1 Friary, Bristol, BS1 6EA. 

DISCLAIMER: This email 
(including any attachments) is subject to copyright, and the information in 
it is confidential. Use of this email or of any information in it other 
than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful. Whilst reasonable 
efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are virus-free, it is the 
recipient's sole responsibility to scan all attachments for viruses. All 
calls and emails to and from this company may be monitored and recorded for 
legitimate purposes relating to this company's business. Any opinions 
expressed in this email (or in any attachments) are those of the author and 
do not necessarily represent the opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology 
Limited or of any other group company.

---

From: Antonio Escalera <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:14:04 -0500

I support adoption.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022, 5:26 AM Dave Tonge <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at fca.org.uk/register. Moneyhub Financial
> DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to
> copyright, and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or
> of any information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and
> unlawful. Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments
> are virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
> Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at https://register.fca.org.uk/.
> Moneyhub Financial Technology is registered in England & Wales, company
> registration number 06909772. Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2020 ©
> Moneyhub Enterprise, Regus Building, Temple Quay, 1 Friary, Bristol, BS1
> 6EA.
>
> DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to
> copyright, and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or
> of any information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and
> unlawful. Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments
> are virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all