Subject: Packet Tag 17 ?

From: Christoph Moser <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 15:25:10 +0200

Hi !

I just installed PGP 6.0 and by analyzing pubring.pkr I found packets with
a packet tag 17. Could I be wrong or is this a new kind of tag ?

Bye

   Christoph

-----------------------------------------------------------
Christoph Moser - Student of Computer Science and Business
                  University of Siegen

Email:            [email-masked]
Tel. :            +49 271 71883 
-----------------------------------------------------------
PGP-Key available on request

---

From: Werner Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 20:32:20 +0200

> a packet tag 17. Could I be wrong or is this a new kind of tag ?

I think it is used for a user-id with an image.  There was a
discussion some weeks ago about this.

  Werner