Subject: Protocol Action: OpenPGP Message Format to Proposed Standard

From: "John W. Noerenberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:15:10 -0700

>To: IETF-Announce: ;
>Cc: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
>Cc: Internet Architecture Board <[email-masked]>
>Cc: [email-masked]
>From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Protocol Action: OpenPGP Message Format to Proposed Standard
>Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 11:27:14 -0400

Congratulations to all!

Thanks especially to the editors who gave many hours and listened very 
carefully and very well your criticism and suggestions to improve the 
document.  PGP has come to inhabit a new land.

john noerenberg
[email-masked]
  --------------------------------------------------------------------
  Once the land touches you, the wind never blows so cold again.
  You feel for the land like it was your child.  When that happens
  to you, you can't be bought.
  -- W. P. Kinsella, "Shoeless Joe", 1982
  --------------------------------------------------------------------