Subject: FREE CELL PHONES AND NO BILLS!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 98 01:21:06 EST

Positioning Key Leaders Now - Pre-launch Announcement - Take Advantage Of  It
!!
Get a Cellular Phone Free and Never pay Long Distance Again!!
Now You Have the Potential To Earn up To $1950.00 Per Day
And up to $300.00 of FREE AIR TIME On Your Cell Phone.
                                 PLUS
40% Matching Bonus On Everyone You Personally Sponsor.
                 ($650.00 per day-per center-Plus Bonuses)

CALCULATED DAILY , PAID WEEKLY!

No credit check, No turn downs, No roaming Fee and no contracts.
 
Plus....Self-Replicating Websites, Genealogies Online, Leg Counts
Online....Monthly Residual Earnings

We have been overwhelmed with incoming calls and have alot of leads to share
with you if you join our team today. So let's work together and build a strong
business for you and your team. No co-op fees to pay or seach for any leads to
call. We have plenty of leads to share with you if you are willing to work
with us. We build leaders every single day!! We generate leads to  help you
build your business.  This is an explosive program with the most sought after
products and one of the best compensation plans EVER!!!

Easy Duplication - Just think. If I was to ask you a simple question like
this: If I can show you a way to eliminate your long distance phone bill by
using a cell phone that will earn pre-paid free time and have the ability to
be a pager and answering machine, would that interest you? And do you think
you know 2 people that would also like to eliminate their phone bill? You got
it!!  The answer is very simple. 
OF COURSE YOU WOULD !!! Who wouldn't. In addition to that we will show you how
you can earn from $650.00 a day to $1950 a day by sharing this with just two
people.

If you are a leader and would like to share this plan with more than 2 people,
don't forget you will earn 40% matching bonuses on all personally sponsored.

We have just started promoting this opportunity a couple of weeks ago and have
brought in quite a few leaders. If you are truly tired of building and waiting
to get paid.....YOU must act on this opportunity and need to talk to me.
Positioning is the KEY and the OPPORTUNITY IS PHENOMINAL!!! I am a leader in
the Network Marketing Industry and have been extremely successful and NOW I
have been given this opportunity to help launch this company. The sky is the
limit. We estimate to have over 5,000 new members by the end of October. Where
will you be? At the top I hope. So Join our TEAM  and climb it with us. And if
you would like to be a leader, I welcome your phone call so we can talk. We do
not discriminate and we consider everyone a LEADER that wants to help build
with us. Within 2 weeks we have all ready brought aboard major proffesional
network marketers who have recognized this opportunity, so we hope you take
the time to check the following numbers below. Upon completing the below
instructions, please give me a call so we can discuss it further.

1- 2 minute sizzle - 918-222-7233 - key in option number 1
2- Pull up the fax on demand - 918-222-7233 - option 5  
                     or
Go to our website at www.atinetwork.com
( This is just a temporary splash page. Take a look and see why so many people
are so excited about this program. Actual website is under construction,
website will be up and running is 1 week)

***You will notice on the fax on demand that it has specific details on the
entire compensation plan. We have also brought aboard some high tech
nutritionals that will build our residuals month in and month out. This plan
is totally unheard of !!
After you have retrieved the information, give us a call so we can explain it
to you. We guarantee you will not sleep after you understand what we have put
in place to make it possible for everyone to WIN WIN WIN.
To leave your name and number, please call:  800-600-0343  ext. 2158

(Due to the overwhelming success, if you experience a busy signal. Please try
again)

***If you do not have a fax machine , give me a call and leave your message
and I will make arrangements to send you the paperwork.*****