Subject: Meeting in Oslo is ON!

From: "John W. Noerenberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 00:39:56 +0200

Wednesday morning at 9am in Munch.

Here's a little more detail for the agenda:

OpenPGP Agenda

1. PGP/MIME, PGP/MIME, Wherefore art thou, PGP/MIME?
   Del Torto and Roessler have a draft, reputedly close to the 2015. 
They would like to present it, I would like to tie this one up.  Has 
anyone seen Del Torto?

2. Keyserver Synchronization
There are two proposals being discussed.  Should a new WG be created?

3. Revisions/enhancements/improvements to rfc2440
	V5 Signatures
	MDC Data packet
	Encryption Mode Normalization
	Features subpackets
		Gestalt for non mandatory features
	Large Block Block ciphers clarifications
	Suggestions from the floor?

4. Implementor issues
Practical experience for what's good & bad about 2440

5. Revision schedule
When is successor RFC needed

I figure will be out in an hour or less, especially if  Jon Callas 
and I are the only ones who show.  I know Jon will be there because I 
tackled him in the hall today and wouldn't let him go until he 
promised.  Feel free to send me a reassuring word (if nobody shows, 
I'm gonna have to fork over the cash for the plane fare to my boss... 
<grin>).

best,

john noerenberg (in Oslo Jul 10-19, 1999)
[email-masked]
   ----------------------------------------------------------------------
   The man that can most truly be accounted brave is he who best
   knows the meaning of what is sweet in life and what is terrible,
   and then goes out undeterred to meet what is to come.
   -- Pericles, "Funeral Oration", 479 B.C.
   ----------------------------------------------------------------------