Subject: Oslo minutes?

From: Werner Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:52:07 +0200

Hi,

are there any minutes from the Oslo meeting available or can someone
writeup a short summary?

tia

-- 
Werner Koch at guug.de           www.gnupg.org           keyid 621CC013

---

From: Dave Del Torto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:20:31 -0500

>are there any minutes from the Oslo meeting available or can someone

Tony Mione has the minutes.

    dave

---

From: Tony Mione <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:36:07 -0400 (EDT)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Actually, I submitted the minutes to John Noerenberg by Friday of IETF week.

Tony Mione, RUCS/TD, Rutgers University, Hill 055, Piscataway,NJ - 732-445-0650
[email-masked]                        W3: http://noc.rutgers.edu/~mione/
PGPFP:D4EEA987E870277C  24AAE6E9E6ABD088     ***** Important: Rom 10:9-11 *****
Author of 'CDE and Motif : A Practical Primer', Prentice-Hall PTR

---

From: "John W. Noerenberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:44:51 -0700

>Actually, I submitted the minutes to John Noerenberg by Friday of IETF week.

Tony did a great job.  The chair dallied.

They are posted now.

john noerenberg
[email-masked]
   ----------------------------------------------------------------------
   The man that can most truly be accounted brave is he who best
   knows the meaning of what is sweet in life and what is terrible,
   and then goes out undeterred to meet what is to come.
   -- Pericles, "Funeral Oration", 479 B.C.
   ----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "John W. Noerenberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:44:00 -0700

>are there any minutes from the Oslo meeting available or can someone

Werner,  I sent the minutes to [email-masked], but neglected to 
send them to the list....<sigh>

I've just posted them now.

john noerenberg
[email-masked]