Subject: PGP X GPG

From: "Jacques Exelrud" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 19:07:36 -0300

Any pgp user here ?
    What I must keep in mind if I will be using PGP and GPG with the
same keys ?
    Which one is the one I should use to generate the keys ?
    Jacques

    Join us at the largest compute on Earth
    http://www.distributed.net    Team #198
    http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1098&mid=3257
    http://www.thehungersite.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 14:18:38 -0700

At 7:07 PM -0300 1999-10-23, Jacques Exelrud wrote:
>Any pgp user here ?
>What I must keep in mind if I will be using PGP and GPG with the same
>keys ?

Hi Jacques,

The short answer is: watch out for expired subkeys generated in PGP
that are used in GPG.

An IETF working group's list is not an appropriate place these kinds
of questions but it's a good question for
<[email-masked]>.

    dave