Subject: Re: e-mail programs

From: Werner Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 11:42:26 +0200

Matthew Sherborne <[email-masked]> writes:

> Does anyone know of any e-mail programs that incorporate PGP ?

  ftp.mutt.org

Mutt (which is the successor of elm) has *really* good support for
PGP2, PGP5 and GnuPG.  And it is a fully MIME aware.

Most other Unix MUAs have pgp support too.  I know that there is a
plug-in for Eudora but I have some reports of frequent crashes (but
you may blame MS-Windows) for this.

-- 
Werner Koch at guug.de           www.gnupg.org           keyid 621CC013

---

From: Bill Frantz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 09:27:33 -0700

>you may blame MS-Windows) for this.

I have used the PGP plugin for Eudora both on Windows/NT and Macintosh.  I
have not had crashing problems with it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Frantz       | Macintosh: Didn't do every-| Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506     | thing right, but did know  | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email-masked] | the century would end.     | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA